This wedding held glamour, magic, a little weather luck, and a whole lot of love!
Watching Jessica & Macauley’s special day unfold lightened my entire heart! There was a first “look” hug, a lemon shot, six-tiered wedding cake, cigars, and even childhood-pictures on the bathroom doors :)! The amount of laughter truly magnified as the night continued, && by golly that makes my job fun!! This group of souls knew exactly how to have a good time, from the very first step on that party bus (and all the Smirnoff’s hidden inside!).
They were seriously those cool kids you wanted to hang out with in college.
I cannot express their fun-loving attitude enough, because as a wedding photographer – we LOVE when our clients LOVE to have fun!
Jessica’s dress and shoes were as glamourous as her own personality. It was an honor to capture her tie the knot with the man she loves, && who loves her just as passionately!
Enjoy some my favorites from this special day! // xo Mariss
Jessica + Macauley’s Wedding Vendors!
– Photography: Marissa Decker Photography
– Videography: Chelsea Marie Videography
– Bridal Dress: Maggie Sottaro from Expressions Bridal (Now CLE brides)
– Alterations: Maja’s Alterations
– Shoes: Nina’s Shoes
– Dj: Black Tie Entertainment
– Suits: American Commodore Tuxedo
– Venues: Church of the Holy Angels + Acacia Reservation (Dino’s Catering)
– Cake: EmmyCakes
– Wedding Planner: Renee Drake at That Little Special Something
– Hair: Work of Heart Beauty, Kristen Teschler
– Makeup: Lilli B Airbrush, Marta Motter
– Partybus/Limo: All Occasion Limousine
– Hotel: Hyatt Regency Legacy Village
– Florist: Bouquets by Becky